The first day of school can be a little bit scary for most people, see the people you haven’t seen all summer! So, in today’s post I’m going to tell you some tips I found from Google, or made up myself, to help you out on your first day!
1. Make sure to set out you outfit, shoes, and jewelry the night before.
2. Make sure you have your backpack with all your supplies in it!
3. Get plenty of sleep so you can be alert in the morning!
4. Wake up 15-30 minutes before usual to make sure everything is in order!
5. Make a good first impression to your teachers! They will love you even more!
6. Last, have a positive attitude, it will help you more than you know!!!
See ya on Friday!! 😘