I know that sometimes we need some hacks to make school just a little bit easier! So, in today’s blog post i’m going to tell you 10 life hacks I found from Pinterest!
- Download the app “Photomath”. Just take a pic of your math problem and it shows you how to work it out and the answer.
- Create a playlist depending on how long it takes you to get ready, so if it takes you 1 hour to get ready make a playlist that equals up to 1 hour!
- If you’re at school and accidentally close a tab just type in ctrl+Shift+t and it reopens it!
- When you’re finished with an essay type it out, copy and paste to Google Translate and listen to it for any mistakes!
- If you want a direct answer for your question type in Googlescholar.com
- The smell or taste of an Orange relieves 70% of stress!
- Need to stay off your phone while studying? Go to Keepmeout.com and type in any links to stay off of!
- Mathway.com will save your life, my sister showed me this one!
- If you’re tired at school, hold your breath for as long as you can then slowly breath out, it increases the heart rate.
- Starting your day with a 30 minute workout will improve your mood throughout the day!