Hi! Being confident is something that a lot of people struggle with. Most people will not be confident because they see a picture of someone and they think that the person in the picture is perfect. Well, I hate to break it to you but those pictures are edited, they’re photo shopped and who knows what. Just know that the girls in those pictures have their own struggles, they don’t live a perfect life. No one does. Here are my top 5 tips on how to be confident:
- Be comfy: Wear clothes that you feel confident in and clothes that you know you look good in.
- Listen to positive music: Any music that makes you want to dance and that makes you smile is good. Keep listening to it.
- Face a fear: Try getting out of your comfort zone and you will feel better. Do something new.
- Exercise: Exercising will make you feel good and happy. Trust me, it really does!
- Get rid of bad thoughts: Every time a bad or negative thought comes in your mind, just push it away and think of something positive.
Hope these tips will help you! Love you all!