Hey guys!! Welcome back to my blog. I am SO SO SO excited for this blog post because it is a collab with T’s Effortless Living. You guys know I love collabing with her and we came up with a great idea. We spent about 2 hours planning it and making the thumbnail. So you should give our posts some love. I will have a link to her blog at the bottom of the page.
We wanted to tell you guys some activities to do, essentials to take on a trip, and outfits to wear. We considered that some people might be traveling to cold places while others will be traveling to warm. So, we decided to do 3 essentials for cold/warm trips and 1 outfit for cold and 1 outfit for hot. I really hope you guys like this.
- One of the things that I have been loving recently is making slime. I love making it and playing with it. I will have a blog post on that to come. So you should be excited.
- Redecorate your room. It’s great to have a change every once in a while and I love to rearrange my room and redecorate it. It’s also great to get into a new routine and new habits if you’re feeling bad or having an off day.
- I love to do things I have never done before so trying something new is always important. Whether it is a food, shirt, or TV show it is really good to try something new and different. Push yourself out of your comfort zone every once in a while.
- Being active is super important and plays a big role in your life. One of the funnest things to do to get active is by going outside. Whether it is walking, doing yoga, stretching, getting the mail, or taking a hike it is super important to be active and get outside.
- Another great way to get outside is to have a picnic. This is really fun to do and since the weather where I live has been phenomenal lately, this would be a really great idea. You can grab some of your friends or family and go have a fun picnic.
If you are going to some place warm and tropical like the Bahamas or Hawaii then you need to keep reading, however if you’re going to some place cold like New York or Paris then skip this part and go to the cold essentials part.
- Sunscreen, tanning oil, and sunglasses.
- Cute swimsuits.
- Camera for cute and fun pictures.
- Hand Warmers
- Journal to write things about your trip in.
- Fluffy scarves.
Cold Outfit: If I was going some place cold, this would be my outfit. I would wear a black and white striped shirt with a black coat over top and a super pretty blush colored scarf. I would also wear light washed skinny jeans and my tan booties from Aeropastle.
Warm Outfit: If I was going some place warm I would wear this outfit. I would wear a super cute tank top from PINK and I would wear my dark washed shorts from Aeropastle and my super cute black flip flops with flowers and leaves on them from JCPenney.
That was my blog post!! I hope you guys loved it so much and if you did I am sure that you will love hers too. Definitely go check hers out if you want different ideas. I love you guys!! Bye!! 🙂