Hey!! So, state testing is coming up pretty fast for me. I’m so not excited because I need to be prepared. Sometimes studying sucks. So, I’m going to tell you 5 tips about studying.
- Right when you come home, get into comfy clothes, and in my opinion get comfy in your bed. A lot of people will disagree but I think being comfy is SO important so get anywhere that’s comfy.
- Music. I love music but I can’t have any noise going on while I’m studying. It gets me so confused. This isn’t really a tip, but I thought I would share it with you anyways.
- I know a lot of times, we get really stressed out when we have a huge pile of papers or books in front of us. What I do, is take one paper/book at a time and set the others aside. So, if I’m on my bed, I will get one paper and set the rest on the ground until I’m ready for it.
- Sooooooooo, your stomach is growling. You want to be healthy buttttttttttttt, your stomach is thinking about something else. In my opinion, just eat whatever sounds good to you. If a cucumber with ranch sounds good to you then eat it. If a big slice of chocolate cake sounds good to you, then eat it.
- Allow time limits. What I mean by this, is study for 10-30 minutes and then take a break for 10 minutes. Play on your phone, take your dog for a walk. Do whatever you can to relax your mind.
I hope these tips will help you. Bye guys!! 🙂